Cover module. It can be used with cover board and relay board as well.
This is experimental module, so testers needed!
- id: kitchen
- id (Required, string) - ID to use for cover.
- open_relay (Required, string) - Relay ID which open cover. It has to be set in
- close_relay (Required, string) - Relay ID which close cover. It has to be set in
- open_time (Required, integer) - Time to open cover in seconds.
- close_time (Required, integer) - Time to close cover in seconds.
- device_class (Optional, string, allowed_values:
['awning', 'blind', 'curtain', 'damper', 'door', 'garage', 'gate', 'shade', 'shutter', 'window']) - Type of device to see in Home Assistant.
- show_in_ha (Required, boolean, default: True) - Send autodiscovery message to Home Assistant.
- restore_state (Optional, boolean, default: False) - You can enable restore_state option. It’s bit experimental. It saves state of relay or cover in
state.json file, which is located in same directory as your
output_type is None, then this value is overwritten to False!