Mqtt client component connects to your mqtt broker.
This broker, for most cases, should be the same broker as the one used by Home Assistant, so you can directly see new devices with HA MQTT auto-discovery option.
- host (Required, string) - Mqtt broker hostname or IP address
- username (Optional, string) - Username to connect to mqtt broker
- password (Optional, string) - Password to mqtt broker
- port (Optional, integer, default: 1883) - Port to connect to mqtt broker
- topic_prefix (Optional, string, default: boneIO) - Prefix topic for boneIO to use. This text will be used in HomeAssistant.
- enabled (Optional, boolean, default: True) - Enable HA discovery
- topic_prefix (Optional, string, default: homeassistant) - Topic prefix which HomeAssistant uses for MQTT discovery.